Why is their so much Misinformation about Sunscreen and the Sun? Money!
CNN and its “Fake News” really struck a nerve the other day. I watched the two reporters talk about the recently released study that claims sunscreen is bad for us, as it contains chemicals that enter the bloodstream. The reporter said, “they are still researching if those chemicals are actually harmful in the bloodstream, as they are likely not that bad”. Then she rambled on that in any case, “the sun is the enemy here not sunscreen”. According to doctors she has spoken to, it’s far more important to apply sunscreen instead of being exposed to the sun’s harmful rays. A statement that becomes a fact to many gullible viewers. A statement that is also completely false. It struck me how easily the media can spew out utter garbage, put their stamp of authority on it and then make it a “truth”. This reporter was not only ignorant, but she failed to properly research the facts (which takes 5 minutes online) and then blurted out nonsense to her audience. Several articles also played down the effect of these chemicals, oxybenzone, avobenzone, and octocrylene. Instead, they claim it’s still better to use sunscreen rather than be exposed to the sun’s harmful rays. Again, pure misinformation. Let’s get to the truth about sunscreen and the sun, but before that, this:
The Consumer Healthcare Products Association.
The Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA), a group representing sunscreen makers (the industry lobby to be clear), say: “it’s far too soon for consumers to have doubts about these products.” Why shouldn’t we have doubts CHPA? We know all chemicals are toxic in our bloodstream and can cause cancer. Then this: “Sunscreen manufacturers, FDA, and dermatologists are aligned on the goal of protecting the public from the harmful effects of the sun,” the group said in a statement. “Sunscreens save lives.” Note how all in this group that really matter – sunscreen manufacturers and dermatologists – profit from sunscreen and your skin! The reality is sunscreen does not save lives and can cause cancer. It’s all over the internet that several States have already banned certain sunscreens and more States are to follow. Why? Because the toxic chemicals in sunscreens are killing coral reefs! Consider this, sunscreen on human bodies bathing in the oceans are being washed off and are killing coral reefs. If that’s the case, what do you think these chemicals will do to the body they are applied to? Nothing good, right?
The Effects of Sunscreen.
- Sunscreen with SPF 30 blocks 97% of Vitamin D you would absorb by sun exposure. Vitamin D is an essential hormone that we can only produce sufficiently if exposed to sunlight (without using supplements).
- Research has shown that most sunscreens don’t actually block the harmful UVA rays that cause melanoma.
- Popular ingredients used in sunscreen are toxic, such as Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, which penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream and can cause cancer.
Read more about the damage these chemicals can cause.
The Effects of the Sun.
Our bodies are meant to be in the sun and the sun is certainly not the enemy. Without the sun, well, we wouldn’t be here. Forget for a moment about all the stories you have heard about how harmful the sun’s rays are for our skin, as these stories don’t tell the whole picture. It’s scientifically proven that exposing ourselves daily for 10 to 15 minutes to the sun is essential for our overall health. Of course, if you expose yourself all day and every day, you will become a dried raisin. Understanding that sun exposure is important if done right is key and avoiding the use of toxic sunscreens even more so. So, what does sun exposure do? It produces the so-called “sunshine hormone”, Vitamin D. What does Vitamin D and sunshine do? See below:
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
- Improves Brain Function
- Lowers Risk of Cancer
- Lowers the Risk of Heart Disease
- Can Cure Depression
- Can Help Promote Weight Loss
- Reduce Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Boost the Immune System
- Improves your Mood
- Improves your Sleep
- Improves Bone Strength
- Heals Skin Disorders
- Promotes Eye Health
- Cure Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Considering that conventional sunscreens block 97% of Vitamin D you would be absorbing by sun exposure and instead allows chemicals to enter your bloodstream, which can cause cancer, it’s probably a good idea to stop using sunscreen in the ways we have been told to by government agencies and the industry. As always, the enemy or problem is not something nature provides, it’s something that has been artificially processed by pharma and big business to make profits at the expense of harming the consumer’s body, sanctioned by a government agency claim. Why is this always the case? The answer is always the same, money!
- Don’t shun the sun! That’s my number one message to you. The sun is nature and sunshine is healthy, embrace it.
- Get some early morning sun exposure to lift your mood and wake you up.
- Go for a power walk in the sun and expose your upper body and legs to the sun for maximum Vitamin D generation.
- Buy a healthy organic zink based sunscreen free of toxic chemicals to apply to hands and face.
- Shower using natural organic coconut soaps.
- Apply Raw Virgin Coconut Oil to your skin after you have showered, to replenish the skin with healthy and natural nutrients.
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy, the Sun is your Friend!
Thanks for reading. As always feel free to send me any questions or comments in the comments section below. Rob Hourmont “I want to show people how to lose weight effectively, how to build a healthy strong heart, a strong body and mind supporting a longer life. I do this by showing how you should eat in the most natural way and by teaching you my natural fitness and movement methods. I’ll be talking and writing about how you can achieve your best possible health no matter what age, as my absolute passion today is to help as many people in the world regain health!”
Leave a Reply