Why am I saying, “Your Ultimate Glow?”
It’s not clickbait, it’s the truth. Once you get into and follow these routines, making them a habit, you’ll:
a) Love Them
b) Be Happy
c) Your Body & Face will Shine with Glowing Success!
The micro-workout routine combos are endless once you understand all the bodyweight movements available to you, using only your body as your gym.
I love these routines as they are short, intense, super effective, and rewarding.
You’ll see the rewards in form of fat loss, lean muscle build, and self-confidence within 2 weeks!
Right, let’s get straight to the Routine.
I love this push-up method as it’s more fun to do than the classic version, and it seriously does blast your shoulders and chest way more. And you’ll require more focus, drive and determination to complete a decent number.
- Get down on all fours
- Place your right hand almost at your hip level
- Place your left hand at head level
- Go down deep until you touch the ground with your right chest.
- Stay down for a few seconds, then push-up
- Repeat 10 to 20 times
Switch sides and repeat the move.
Following that very intense version of the push-ups, now I want you to focus some more on your chest, shoulders and mind, with the Negative Push-Down.
- Get on all fours
- Make sure your hands are positioned wide and past your shoulder width
- Go down low into the push-down position, and stay there
- Do not move until you fail and drop to the ground
Take a very brief rest — 1 minute maximum. I want you to keep going in what I call rapid-fire mode!
- Switch you body around and sit on your backside
- Get onto your heels, put your hands behind your back at shoulder level
- Raise your pelvis so your body is in a perfectly straight line
- Look up at the ceiling
- Stay in that pose for as long as you can
- Aim for 30 to 60 seconds
This exercise is a funky one. I came up with it as I’m a former Olympic Skier, and downhill racing like this was an absolute leg, bum, core and mind blow! It’s one of the most brutal sports out there.
But don’t worry, this exercise is a simulation, harmless, fun, but, oh boy, it works your body like crazy!
- Position your feet wider than shoulder width — feet pointing forward
- Go down into the so called “Schuss” position and stay there
- Start skiing!
- Turn a hard left, then a hard right
- Go straight and bounce up and down a little
- Then jump up as hard as you can and get back into the position
- Ski again, and repeat
Please watch the video — it shows exactly how I do this.4 Whole-Body-Banging Movements for Your Ultimate Glow!
This routine will take around 3 to 5 minutes to complete. You can do anything from 1 to 4 sets, but I think you’ll be happy and spent with one set to start.
Increase your sets week by week, stepping up to 3 or 4.
These 4 banging moves blast all muscle groups, quickly, burn fat, and re-build lean muscle.
The best part?
It’s fun to do, over quickly, and you’ll feel thrilled with yourself, in body and mind!
Leave a Reply