And to stop you jumping in and out of the keto-lifestyle, because keto doesn’t work that way.
As a certified Keto & Primal Health Coach, I’ve accumulated a good amount of experience with my body. I’ve witnessed many of my clients transform their bodies successfully, as long as they followed my professionally-planned program.
Adapting to the keto-lifestyle isn’t hard if you understand it and then commit. I say to people who say it’s hard to commit; why do you feel it’s so hard to eat only real and natural unprocessed, grain and sugar-free foods? After all, humans were created to hunt and gather, and eat naturally from the land and sea.
Unfortunately, society has conditioned us to eat the worst possible processed foods, full of sugar, nasty seed oils. All of this, sanctioned as acceptable by the food industry and FDA, while it’s making people sick,
Back to the keto-lifestyle, I hear these “problem comments” all the time:
- I was on keto a few months ago but came off again, and I’m thinking about starting again.
- I prefer to dip in and out of keto, depending on how I feel.
- Keto is overrated; everything in moderation works best.
- I can’t imagine not eating bread and or rice and pasta.
- What about chocolate, I love chocolate!
- It’s too hard to travel on keto.
- Keto is too expensive, who can afford that?
- It’s too bland, eating only meat and vegetables; it’s annoying.
- I love McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken!
- Fruit juices and sodas are so good!
- I don’t have time to cook, so I can’t do keto.
- Keto is too complicated.
- But we need carbs and sugar for energy, and to train, right?
- Cereal, oatmeal, and toast is the best for breakfast, how can I go without that?
- I love bread, rice, and pasta!
This list is only a summary of what people struggle with when trying keto. I do my best to inform, educate, and encourage folks, and advise them on the best way to stay with the keto-lifestyle.
So, how to make it easy to transform to and stay on the keto-lifestyle? Let’s take a look.
Meal planning is the simple answer. There are a number of ways to approach your meal planning. I love to cook so I generally make my lunch and dinners myself, rarely go out for dinner, and never get take out.
But I know most people struggle with time, cooking skills, or just don’t want to cook all the time. If that’s your situation, what you should do is simple:
- Create your weekly meal plan, with two meals a day, and get someone to make these meals for you daily.
- Download ready-made meal plans, cook, or have them prepared.
- Join a keto meal planning service, select your meals, and have them delivered daily, or every
There are tons of these types of services available, all over. You can check out www.robshealthcrunch.com for suggested meal plans. If you happen to reside in Bali, take a look at www.ketobakerybali.com. These guys prepare beautiful meals, delivered fresh to your door, twice a day.
If you have a weekly meal plan set up (meaning you cook, have it prepared or delivered), you will find it far easier to stay with the Keto-Lifestyle. It’s a matter of organization and preparation. Following a weekly meal plan will allow you to not worry about what to eat, and instead, you can relax your mind and focus on your day.
All in All.
Please don’t dip in and out of keto. That doesn’t work and may cause you to feel unwell and even get sick. You certainly won’t keep off the weight that way.
Make up your mind you are going to start to eat natural and healthy foods, by eliminating sugar and grains from you diet competely.
Committing to this lifestyle isn’t that hard, especially if you think about and are aware of the immediate and long term benefits to your body, mind, and overall health. Please view this post to learn more about the benefits of the Keto-lifestyle.
Thanks so much for reading, and I look forward to your comments or questions.
Writer, Former Olympic Athlete & Certified Health Coach
“It is my mission to help people regain control of their health, by building a healthy, strong heart, body, and mind, supporting a longer life.”
Leave a Reply