Try our deliciously healthy sugar, gluten, and grain-free keto chocolate cookies recipe, with low-carb almond flour.
If you have a sweet tooth and love sweet treats, you can enjoy these healthy sugar, gluten, and grain-free goodies without feeling guilty! Our healthy keto chocolate cookies are wonderfully delicious and not fattening, as they contain zero sugar, no gluten, and no grains!
Grain Free ! Sugar Free!
We remove all grains, which, when processed, turn into a high-carb starchy flour, which converts into sugar in the bloodstream. Instead, we use natural, healthy, and low-carb Almond Flour.
Replacing sugar with the natural plant-based sweetener, Stevia adds delicate sweetness. It’s important to use rich 70% dark chocolate, preferably from organic cacao beans, which is very low in sugar content, yet packed with healthy antioxidants and fats.
Our keto chocolate cookie recipe is super quick and straightforward to make. These cookies are an excellent snack or treat for any time of the day.
The best part is not only will you love
And knowing that they are enjoying these delicious cookies without risking any adverse health effects, is a great bonus!
- 10 Tbls Almond Flour
- 1 Tbls Tapioca Flour
- 5 Tbls Butter
- 1 Egg, Organic
- 1.5 Tbls Dark Chocolate, Organic
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 3 Tsp Stevia Powder
- 1 Tbls Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbls Whole Milk
- Dark Chocolate Chips, or Raisins, Almond or Coconut Chips
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- In a large bowl, using a whisk mix the baking powder, vanilla powder, stevia, heavy cream, and milk with the egg.
- Add the melted butter and dark chocolate to the above mix.
- Add the Almond and Tapioca Flour to the mix and whisk for 5-minutes.
- Roll into small balls, place them in the baking pan and gently flatten a little using a fork.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300F/150C.
- Serve warm or cold, and enjoy your Keto Chocolate Cookies!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
We hope you enjoy this recipe and please send us your photos and comments after you have made your keto chocolate cookies!
The best photos will be posted on our social media!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rob & Mariyam
Leave a Reply