Deliciously healthy sugar, gluten, and grain-free keto chocolate brownies recipe, with low-carb almond flour.
If you have a sweet tooth and love sweet treats, you can, as long as you switch to our sugar, gluten, and grain-free treats! You can enjoy these wonderfully delicious and healthy keto chocolate brownies all day long, without harming your health!
We remove all grains, which, when processed, turn into a high-carb starchy flour, which converts into sugar in the bloodstream. Instead, we use natural and healthy Almond Flour.
Replacing sugar with the natural plant-based sweetener, Stevia
adds delicate sweetness. It’s important to use rich 70% dark chocolate, preferably from organic cacao beans, which is very low in sugar content, yet packed with healthy antioxidants and fats.
This keto chocolate brownies recipe is super quick and straightforward to make. It’s an excellent snack or treats for any time of the day. The best part is not only will you love these keto brownies, your family, but especially your kids also will too! And knowing that they are enjoying these beautiful brownies without risking any adverse health effects, is a great bonus!
- 10 Tbls Almond Flour
- 2 Organic whole Egg
- 3.5 Tbls Dark Chocolate
- 5 Tbls Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tsp Stevia Powder
- Raisins or dried berries
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Melt the Butter and Dark Chocolate on low heat.
- In a large bowl, using a whisk mix the Baking Powder, Vanilla Powder, Stevia, with the Egg and Coconut Oil.
- Once the mix is smooth, add the melted chocolate and butter, and gently blend in.
- Add the Almond Flour to the mix and whisk for 5-minutes.
- Add the mix to a deep dish baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at 300F/150C.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy Chocolate Brownie Treat!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
We hope you enjoy this recipe and please send us your photos and comments after you have made your healthy brownies!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rob & Mariyam