I’ve been following my healthy and disease-free lifestyle for almost 8 years. I’m never sick, not even with the common cold.
I lost all my excess weight in 3 months and became lean and strong within 6.My mental health and depression issues vanished, and I found happiness again.
That’s an accurate short-form summary of how I easily healed myself from being overweight, sluggish, and an unhappy mess to the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life.
My primary mission today is to help you understand how easy it is to do the same —to succeed at reaching your health goals, and show you how to stay in excellent physical and mental shape and stress-free.
Unfortunately, I’m fighting an uphill battle with my health, weight loss, fitness, and lifestyle advice.
There’s so much utterly inaccurate information spread online about weight loss and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle — it’s shocking.
I do my absolute best to uncover the truth and show you the “easy, effective, and efficient way” to achieve optimal body composition and health.
But, for every 1 of me telling you the truth, at least 10 others are not.
It’s no wonder many folks are frustrated about the conflicting weight loss information they read and don’t know what to believe anymore.
The purpose of this article is to summarize how easily I fixed my disastrous state of mind and overall health in as little as 3 to 6 months.
And how you and everyone else can do it too!
I will list the main action points with a brief description and then provide a compilation of my top health, weight loss, fitness, and mental health articles for easy reference.
Weight loss is extremely hard and seemingly impossible to achieve
That’s a comment I often read from folks who’ve tried for years but never see results — making them give up.
I will repeat it, loud and clear:
Weight Loss and Building Physical and Mental Strength are achievable for everyone.
Here are my action steps for successful weight loss and a strong body and mind — for life:
Action No 1. — Your Diet is as Essential to Your Body and Mind as is Water to an Oasis.
Without proper nourishment in the form of food and drink, you cannot optimize your health, and your body and mind become unhappy and sick.
The Diet Solution:
- Eliminate all sugars
- Maximize protein and fat intake with meat, fish, seafood, eggs, and select vegetables
- Minimize carbohydrate intake
- Avoid all processed fast and junk foods, and anything made with grains, or legumes
- Drink over 1 gallon (5 liters) of water a day
- Include plenty of antioxidant-rich and anti-inflammatory foods
- Eliminate pro-inflammatory foods and all seed oils
Action No 2. — Move Your Body to Burn Calories, Fat, Build Lean Muscle, and Boost Agility and Cardiovascular Health
If you don’t move your body, how do you expect to have a healthy and lean physique and stimulated mind?
Just go back in time and humanity’s ancient history.
Our primal ancestors didn’t have it as comfortable as we do today — no cars, bikes, buses, trains, planes, supermarkets, or gyms.
They had to go and fetch everything with their hands and feet — meaning nature made them move frequently, eat right, and stay fit, in body and mind.
If not, they’d die young!
Heart-healthy and weight-loss-supporting exercises are relatively easy and take little time.
- Go on 2 to 3 fast-paced walks per day for 20 to 40 minutes each
- Make 10000 steps a day a must-do goal
- Pack a backpack and go on 3 to 4 weight-bearing walks a week
- Gentle swims 15 to 30-minute 2 times a week
- Walk instead of taking transportation to as many places as possible
- Carry your groceries in a basket instead of pushing them in a trolly
- Use your body as your gym — get on the floor and do some planks, push-ups, squats, lunges, and mobility/stretching
- Steps and stairs are your friends — use them instead of elevators and escalators whenever you can
- Sprint train once a week — 4 to 6 sets of 20 seconds each, in a pool, up stairs, on a hill, on a flat trail, or treadmill
Action No 3. — Slow Life Down, Breathe, Enjoy, Take Time for Yourself, and Rest
Optimal health, body weight, composition, and a positive mindset are only achievable with sufficient self-care.
Unfortunately, most people neglect the importance of slowing life down and giving themselves some love — I also sometimes forget to treat myself right.
Self-care is a constant and never-ending learning curve you must always keep in mind. It’s otherwise easily forgotten, which has a negative impact on your mental health.
The Self-Care Solution:
- Walking daily in the morning, noon, and evening is an excellent form of self-love
- Spend time in nature, in a park, forest, mountain, hill, river, lake, or a beach
- Give yourself 2 x 10 minutes a day to relax, and do nothing: breathe with your eyes closed, meditate, or take a power nap
- Get 8 hours of quality sleep
- Don’t stress about anything — slow down and think clearly, then you can solve anything
- Get 1 to 2 relaxing massages per week
- Hit the sauna or steam room regularly
- Read more, watch less TV
- Learn to stand on your head!
I am living proof that these 3 steps work wonders for your health. If you follow them closely, you will succeed with your weight loss goals, build lean muscle, and boost your mental health for life.
The choice is yours!
Here’s my compilation of 10 stories that will inspire, motivate and help you reach your life goals:
It is not hard to lose weight and regain optimal health, no matter your age. If you hear or read such statements, delete them from your mind.
You only need to understand the how and why, which I have explained here for you.
Eat a proper nutrient-rich diet, move frequently, and relax your mind.