Try our deliciously healthy sugar, gluten, and grain-free keto cupcakes recipe, with low-carb almond flour.
If you have a sweet tooth and love sweet treats, you can enjoy these healthy sugar, gluten, and grain-free goodies without feeling guilty! Our healthy keto cupcakes are wonderfully delicious, nutritious, and can be made with all sorts of fillings, flavors, and toppings.
For example, we make:
- Chocolate chip cupcakes
- Vanilla cupcakes
- Mixed berries cupcakes
- Coconut and cinnamon cupcakes
- Lemon cupcakes
- Cupcakes with cheddar cheese
There are endless varieties to choose from!
We remove all grains, which, when processed, turn into a high-carb starchy flour, which converts into sugar in the bloodstream. Instead, we use natural, healthy, and low-carb Almond Flour.
Replacing sugar with the natural plant-based sweetener, Stevia adds delicate sweetness. It’s important to use rich 70% dark chocolate, preferably from organic cacao beans, which is very low in sugar content, yet packed with healthy antioxidants and fats.
Our healthy, keto cupcakes recipe is super quick and straightforward to make. The cupcakes are an excellent snack or treat for any time of the day.
The best part is not only will you love these healthy keto cupcakes, but your family, and especially your kids, will too!
And knowing that they are enjoying these beautiful cupcakes without risking any adverse health effects, is a great bonus!
- 5 Tbls Almond Flour
- 2 Organic whole Eggs
- 1.5 Tbls Tapioca Flour
- 3 Tbls Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 3 Tsp Stevia Powder
- Raisins, dried berries, chocolate chips or cheese
- Melt the butter on low heat.
- In a large bowl, using a whisk mix the baking powder, vanilla powder, stevia, with the egg.
- Once the mix is smooth, add the melted butter and gently blend.
- Add the Almond Flour to the mix and whisk for 5-minutes.
- Add the mix to a cupcake baking pan, add the toppings.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 360F/185C.
- Lower the oven temperature and bake again for 10 minutes at 220F/160C.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy Chocolate Brownie Treat!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
We hope you enjoy this recipe and please send us your photos and comments after you have made your healthy keto cupcakes! Your creations will be posted on our social media!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rob & Mariyam