This wonderful Almond Flour Keto Pancakes recipe is so good; it easily beats any traditional pancake mix by a long shot. No sugar at all is needed.
We only add strawberries or any other berries for that matter for a little sweetness. Berries are antioxidant-rich and low in fructose (natural sugar) and packed with vitamins, which makes them the perfect healthy and natural sweetener for our almond flour keto pancakes. And I have to say; I love them because they make me happy!
We add some dried rains and dark chocolate chips for taste, with a little heavy cream to finish. The heavy cream lends a creamy texture and healthy fat, which is what we want in the Keto diet.
- 4 Tbls Almond Flour
- 2/4 Tsp Tapioca Flour
- 1 Tbls Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg, whole
- 1 Tbls Raisins
- 1/2 Tbls Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 20 ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Full Fat Yogurt
- 6 pcs Strawberries, diced or sliced
- 1/2 Tbls Heavy Cream
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl until the consistency is smooth, and not lumpy
- Melt the butter at low temperature in a frying pan
- Pour half a cup of the pancake mix into the pan and cook for about 3 minutes before you flip the pancake. Make sure you have slight bubbles forming before your first flip, as that means your pancake is cooked correctly and shouldn’t break when you flip
- Add the toppings to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy this healthy breakfast, lunch, or dinner treat!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
You may be thinking that this recipe is too easy or unusual to work. I felt so as well, as usually, we mix the wet and the dry ingredients separately before we add them together, right?
Well, the truth be told, this way works just as well. It’s about two things: simplicity and making it work. The rest is only noise that we don’t need.
Please give this recipe a shot, as I’m sure you will love it too, just like we do!
We look forward to hearing your comments!
Rob & Mariyam
Leave a Reply